New to Hire from PCRS - Micro Dumper
Tracked minidumper with hydrostatic transmission, which assures high performances and reliability and which could be equipped with a large number of accessories.
• Undercarriage with rubber track built with a monobloc structure incorporating a core of continuous steel wire and heat treated embedded metals.
• Two engines available, 13 or 16 Hp (both petrol and diesel), air or water cooled; electric start, with battery of 12V, fitted as standard equipment.
• Hydrostatic transmission which consists in two axial pistons pumps and two orbit motors of fixed displacement, with planetary drives with multiple disk brakes and negative control system. Steering throughout rotation of the tracks.
• Travelling control by two levers with automatic return to “neutral”, which allows to control separately the motion of each track.
• Thanks to the variable delivery pumps, the machine is easy to be driven, while the acceleration can be smoothly adjusted both forward than backward.
• Hydraulic oil cooler.
• Hydraulic P.T.O. (optional) with flow of 20 l/min and pressure of 140 bar, for the use of the hydraulic hand breaker and others accessories.
Hydraulically actuated loading body with front door which can be automatically opened; with or without selfloading shovel.
Loading capacity (heaped) m3 0,5
Loading capacity (struck) m3 0,35
Loading shovel Lt 65
Movable supports to remove the accessory.