ForgeFast Timber Fixing Screws 2000h Green Torx Comp
• Combination hexagonal head with deep Torx compatible insert ensures reduced cam-out.
• Super sharp tip gives immediate bite from the first turn.
• Patented self-drilling thread removes the need to-pre-drill timber and reduces the probability of splitting.
• Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
• Protected by Elementech 2000 surface treatment.
• Corrosion restistance up to twice as long as standard timber screws.
• Impressive pull out value, less risk of working loose in substrates that flex in use.
• Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing.
• CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.