Land Muddy - Porcelain Paving
From £30.50 per M²
The pavers in our Land Collection are versatile and the sizes allow for them to fit perfectly into any environment, providing a sleek and stylish finish. All of our porcelain paving is suitable for indoor and outdoor usage.
Porcelain paving has many benefits as opposed to concrete or sandstone paving. Porcelain is a new, popular product to the UK market. The porcelain is fully vitrified which allows for less than 0.05% water absorption. This benefit allows these pavers to have many more advantages than natural stone. Some of the many benefits are listed below.
• Low Maintenance
• Frost Resistance
• Resistance to algae and mildew
• Stain Resistance
• High load capacity
• Easy to clean
• No need for sealing
• Slip resistant surface
• Resistance to scratches
• Resistance to colour fade
• 400x800x20mm - Per Box = 2 slabs 0.64m2 28kg
• 400x800x20mm - Per Pallet = 48 slabs 15.36m2 660kg
• 600x600x20mm - Per Box = 2 slab 0.72m2 33kg
• 600x600x20mm - Per Pallet = 64 slabs 23.04m2 1069kg • 800x800x20mm - Per Box = 1 Slab 0.64m² • 800x800x20mm - Per Paller = 24 slabs 15.36m²
Please note when ordering that there may be possible shade variations across different batches if you order at different dates.
Due to the way porcelain paving is produced the heating and cooling process causes the edge of the tiles to bow slightly. Whilst manufacturers do everything they can to reduce bowing it is just something that cannot be avoided. Please read the page attached HERE which explains how to reduce lippage to ensure you have the best possible finish on your project.